I have been falling woefully behind in my reviews. So, to catch up I'm going to have a review week this week. That means that on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday this week I'll be posting reviews (provided I don't have a baby. That would throw a wrench in the plans). On the list for this week is...
- Wanted: Dead or Undead by Angela Scott
- Take Care, Sara by Lindy Zart
- Lost and Found by Trish Marie Dawson.
How I did last week:
Writing: 14,000 words! Reached the half way mark in Betrayed by the Ocean and I'm ecstatic. Also, Owned by the Ocean is now COMPLETE! You can read the entire thing for free HERE.
Pregnancy: 39 weeks!
House: Oooooh boy. Driveway is poured and garage is drywalled. Running an Open House today since it's a long weekend Monday. Fingers crossed for some offers.
Goals for this week:
Writing: 13,000 words to bring me to the 2/3 mark in Betrayed by the Ocean.
Pregnancy: 1 week till due date! 3 weeks maximum!
- Sod front yard.
- Drywall basement utility room.
- Get the deck fan working.
- Hook up remaining outside lights and speakers for deck.
Happy Monday everyone :)